Legend of the BlackBook 1 Legend of the BlackBook 1

nice

click play (here is ur anwser adkos)

Pico Mart Pico Mart

damn

dad and his family most epic part

MBR - Aleks MBR - Aleks

awh

2bad there is no pvp in maplestory probably kick some ass cuz i am overfunded :P

AVGM AVGM

yeah

Auto clickers is a helpfull tool

Charlie and the Truck Charlie and the Truck

nice nice :P

lol didnt even noticed it -_- srry :P

awesome game :P
maybe some uber power ups :P
that would be nice ;p

WTF

my longest run was 35 minutes and at 39 ft ftw?! XD

Chase Your Future ft. Nutronic Chase Your Future ft. Nutronic

nice ^^

it's alot better than or other tunes but i still have some advice
- the mix could be a bit wider on the mids an highs
- a kick in dubstep doesn't need all that low end u should cut it off at 45 and that a kick with a short envelope so u have room for ur bassline and it wil make a huge diffrence in the end making the overall mix less dull (more low end = less mids/high)
- i would like to hear more sub innit

i hear some great improvements though

DJ-Chilvan responds:

Thanks for the review! I read this a long long time ago and thought I replied but obviously didnt lol. I have since been applying what you've told me and you're right, it has really made a difference.

Vade - Untitled 2 [WIP] 2 Vade - Untitled 2 [WIP] 2

great ^^

this WiP has great potential i can only say the mix down overall sounds a bit "boomy" and it lacks a bit clean-ness in the stereo field

~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry) ~NK~ "Fear Me" (NGADm Entry)

this was the best ???

so this one wonthe competition man i cannot even understadthe misdown is soooo wrong the sanre doesn't have punch at ALL piano was too harsh on the highs some and some standard wobbles wich have alot of mud and too repetitive it's unlistenable if u ask me i wouldn't really go crazy on this sort off stuff it just lacks too much of punch in the drums also u might want to make some more Unique sounds since this stuff is boring and already done

kravening

Rukkus responds:

i respect your opinion and honest feedback, but as i stated in the author's comments, I was merely trying to practice the styles of bigger artists as an act of flattery, not to try to reinvent the wheel with dubstep. So plesae don't critisize me for that by calling it "boring."

Tiresia-close up Tiresia-close up

s

nice stuff but i guess it would be nice to see some "force" envoloping around him
maybe some glow to the blue lines and eyes just my idea though

Last Man Standing Last Man Standing

PROPER AC

proper armored core style love it ;D

its patrick star its patrick star

yea

this is the most epic art i have ever seen it is so minmalistic and simple
the only downside is i am pretty sur i could get a more straigth boner than that line